Uplevel your teaching with this package of educational webinars from Forrest Yoga Guardians for yoga teachers who want to enrich their teaching. With the option to purchase single webinars that interest you or whole packages for the full experience, you will have the opportunity to learn from the top Forrest teachers.
In these webinars you will have the chance to learn from the most experienced teachers of Forrest Yoga. Each Guardian will share one of their specialties with you – broken down into practical pieces that you can implement immediately into your own teaching or training. These webinars will allow you to deepen your skills and knowledge in order to serve your students on a more profound level.
The Forrest Yoga Guardians are hand-picked by Ana Forrest and serve as Guardians of the legacy of Forrest Yoga and mentors to the Hoop of the Teachers. Each Forrest Yoga Guardian has gone through extensive training with Ana to learn the skills required to be a mentor for teachers.
Up-Level Your Teaching Part 1 includes:
- Abs- You Either Love Them Or Hate Them by Sandra Robinson
- The Functional Anatomy of the Forrest Yoga Basic Moves by Jambo Truong
- Body Positive, What? How is Forrest Yoga a Body Positive Yoga Style by Erica Mather
- Empowered Empath by Kiki Lovelace
- Successful Planning and Sequencing of Private Classes by Sinhee McCabe
Up-Level Your Teaching Part 2 includes:
- Unfuck Your Back by Jambo Truong
- Open to Possibilities: Inversions by Sinhee Ye-McCabe
- Postpartum Forrest Yoga: Asana, Sadhana & Ceremony by Kiki Lovelace
- Improve Your Teaching: Be Your Own Student by Heidi Sormaz
- Webs of Interconnection: Tensegrity, Fascia, Forrest Yoga and Healing by Brian Campbell
- 3 Questions You MUST Answer To Find Your Student Base by Erica Mather
Cultural Appropriation, Race, and Privilege by Kiki Lovelace
A Conversation About Forrest Yoga Ceremony with Forrest Yoga Guardian Kiki Lovelace