Online Advanced Teacher Training (70hr)
A life-changing 9-day immersive adventure
A highly experiential deep dive into your personal transformation
“As we mature, we find ways to balance our relationships in give & take. Our people need to now learn how to give back to Mother Earth. We have only taken for generations. This ignorance has put all living beings on our world at a crisis point. It is up to us to balance our relationship to the Earth, for our life & hers. The whole delicate interlacing web of life needs us to evolve. What can you do? Here are some actions: Gather trash, plant a tree, leave water out for a thirsty wild one, become Vegan, stop polluting yourself & new perceptions of how to live in Beauty will arise. Be creative in giving back in different ways that make you proud of yourself. Choose Life. May we all Walk in Beauty”
'Forrest Yoga Inspired'
The Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training weaves together the following essential elements that will quantum-leap your teaching
- Delve deep into your practice through daily Forrest Yoga practice and Ceremony Lead by Ana & Jose where you will experience ancient healing technologies.
- Learn Forrest Yoga principles of class sequencing for advanced poses, hands on assists, healing injuries and ceremony.
- Gain invaluable feedback and coaching on your teaching and hands on assists, and mentoring for your own practice & challenges
- Develop a tool kit to help address the physical and emotional needs of students of different levels and abilities
- Jose teaches about Compassion, ecology, health and the intelligence of the Vegan lifestyle, based on his 30 years of deep research into how our food choices affect our health, bring animals into extinction and either balance or destroy our planet
- You will leave this training feeling inspired and confident in your knowledge, methodology, and your unique teaching voice.
About this training;
- This training is live online in Pacific time Seattle/LA find out your timezone here with World Time Buddy
- Open to all intermediate yoga practitioners and practitioners from all lineages.
- You will learn how to approach and teach advanced poses even if you have not yet mastered them.
- You can be certified after 100% completion of the training, either live or on demand.
- You will have access to the recordings for 12 months to study further with and redo the morning intensives.
- If you can’t make the training live online you will be assigned a Guardian in Training to support you in completing homework tasks and receiving feedback.
- This training is part of the 300hr training of Forrest Yoga.
- You’ll have access to the Facebook group to connect with other students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA
This training welcomes yoga teachers from any lineage and graduates of the Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training, as well as intermediate practitioners who yearn to contribute to healing our planet & people. Whether one is new or an experienced teacher, we welcome those who desire to move deeply within themselves & into the Great Mystery. Participants must have a daily personal practice.
After signing up, you will be sent the zoom details for the training and various sessions throughout the training. If you choose the online option you will also access the course for 12 months following the training end date.
Yes, making the payment is totally safe and easy to do. You can pay by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Of course! Continuous learning is the basis for any yoga instructor.
This course will give you access to the unique sequencing of FY classes, hands-on assists, and healing techniques that aren’t taught at any other 200hr course out there.
The course starts October 2nd and runs through October 10th live, but you can also do the course entirely on demand after receiving all recordings for 12 months.
If you have not been able to follow the session live, you can always see the recorded classes on our platform. Remember that you will have access to classes for 12 months so you can learn at your own pace.
If you choose the online Advanced Teacher Training option and you have technical problems, you can switch off and start again when things are resolved with you internet. You will have access to the recording for 12 months after your training so anything you miss you can catch up on.
Absolutely. Forrest Yoga is a unique system of intelligently built yoga practices combined with shamanic practices, healing hands on assists, Ceremony, and more. Whatever you have practiced until now will be enriched with the wisdom and experience of Forrest Yoga.
Schedule of the training in Pacific Time (Seattle, LA)
8:00 am – 12:30 pm Meditation and Intensives
12:30 – 2:30 pm Break
2:30 – 5:45 pm Training Sessions
Exception: Day 4 ends at 6:00 pm
Check the https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ for your time zone conversion.
Yes, the training contains several Q&A’s and of course you learn from them. If you only do the on demand version, you will benefit from all the recorded knowledge and can practice over and over with it.