The Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training is a highly experiential deep dive
into your personal transformation through pranayama, asana, teaching and life changing Ceremonies.
Be creative in giving back in different ways that make you proud of yourself. Choose Life. May we all Walk in Beauty. Transformation reshapes the cosmos.„
– Ana Forrest
Immerse yourself into a 9 day life-changing Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training
Spiritual – grow personally as a teacher and guide
- Daily Forrest Yoga practice and Ceremony lead by Ana & Jose
- Introducing Ceremony into your practice
- Experience ancient healing technologies
Mentoring – profound knowledge for your own practice and teaching skills:
- Forrest Yoga principles of class sequencing for advanced poses
- A tool kit to help address the physical and emotional needs of students of different levels and abilities, including working with injuries
- Invaluable feedback and coaching on your teaching and personal challenges
- The powerful Forrest Yoga hands on assists
Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA
– Ana Forrest
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher training was one of the most treasured experiences of my life.
I connected to a healing place in my body that I now know how to return to. The Forrest Yoga training has opened new doors of understanding to the world of healing, from diet to understanding the spiritual/invisible makeup of our lives.
I can’t say enough – if you want to get in your body, and get to know your mind, get yourself to the training. Spend time with Ana and Jose, sing songs, make new friends, move your body and breathe.
The honesty and integrity of the Forrest Yoga community truly sets it apart.
The 4 pillars of Forrest Yoga
Breath, Strength, Integrity, Spirit
Forrest Yoga Curriculum Teachers
Frequently asked questions
with the 9-day Advanced Teacher Training