Location: On Demand Online Foundation Teacher Training
For the first time ever this training is available online and on demand taught by Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco.
You get access to the pre-recorded 26 day Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training for 12 months.
The training contains:
- 22 morning intensives including Ceremony, music healing, and world renowned Forrest Yoga Asana Practice
- 22 day of afternoon teaching modules, including the art of FY sequencing, hands on assists, professional ethics, finding your authentic voice as a teacher, nutritional strageties, and personal processes, that help you develop as a human.
- 2 day Anatomy Course by Forrest Yoga Guardian Brian Campbell.
- 1 day Business Course by Forrest Yoga Guardian Charlie Speller.
- The Forrest Yoga course manual
- access to the Forrest Yoga course private facebook group to ask questions and connect with your peers
- access to the Forrest Yoga song book (chants) by Jose Calarco
To help you get certified, you will be allocated a Forrest Yoga Guardian in Training, who will guide you through step by step and monitor your homework tasks.
This breakthrough online Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training is a comprehensive program for aspiring teachers, experienced teachers, and yoga students who want to work deeper within themselves. The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training delivers a solid foundation in the art of teaching Forrest Yoga and is the first step to becoming a Forrest Yoga Certified Teacher.
With Certification (and you can register with Yoga Alliance after completion): USD 1,250.00
Discounts are offered for:
Military personnel 10%,
Inspired Hoop members (10%).
Repeat students of the training (20%).
Forrest Yoga offers a limited number of Scholarships for the BIPOC community. Please send us an email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org