Do you want a Yoga healing practice AND dive deep into Ceremony?
Do you want to learn how to structure your own practice in a powerful healing way that allows the processing of unresolved themes of your life and learn how to implement these learnings in your lessons?
Join Ana & Jose for a 200hr Yoga Alliance registered Foundation Teacher Training.
Learn from their wealth of two lifetimes and experience as teachers, Shamans and Wisdom Keepers.
Immerse yourself into a 26 day life-changing Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training
You will leave this training feeling inspired and confident in your knowledge, methodology, and unique teaching voice as a Forrest Yoga teacher.
This teacher training meets the 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Program requirements and is the first step to becoming a Forrest Yoga Certified Teacher.
You will receive a Level 1 certificate only upon 100% completion of the course. With that certificate, you will be able to enroll into the Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program and to register as an RYT-200 with the Yoga Alliance. As well as become a Forrest Yoga Hoop member/certified teacher membership.
Morning Sessions: 22 days of Ceremonies and 2-hour intensives
- Begin with smoke cleansing, songs, music and meditation to set the intent for healing.
- Create a heightened sense of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual awareness while awakening every muscle and cell in your body.
- Learn the unique style of Forrest Yoga class sequencing
- Learn how to use safe and effective hands-on assists
- Effective use of your voice as a powerful teaching tool
- Practice how to teach: learn through lecturing and by creating group circles
- Learn how to set up Ceremonies for personal development and self actualization
Upon completion of the training you will have access to the On demand content for 12 months so that you can repeat, and continue studying the material.
1-day module on how to envision your personal mission, defining your niche, finding teaching jobs and organizing yourself in your Yoga business plus other important areas of your life.
This module will be taught by Forrest Yoga Guardian Charlie Speller with clear knowledge and experience on the business side of yoga so you don’t have to figure this out on your own.
An integral component of the training is the course Functional Anatomy for Yoga Teachers, taught by Forrest Yoga Guardian, Bodyworker and Anatomist Brian Campbell.
More information about the Functional Anatomy course
– Ana Forrest
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher training was one of the most treasured experiences of my life.
I connected to a healing place in my body that I now know how to return to. The Forrest Yoga training has opened new doors of understanding to the world of healing, from diet to understanding the spiritual/invisible makeup of our lives.
I can’t say enough – if you want to get in your body, and get to know your mind, get yourself to the training. Spend time with Ana and Jose, sing songs, make new friends, move your body and breathe.
The honesty and integrity of the Forrest Yoga community truly sets it apart.
The 4 pillars of Forrest Yoga
Breath, Strength, Integrity, Spirit
Forrest Yoga Curriculum Teachers
What makes the Forrest Yoga Foundation Training so revolutionary
- Ana created Forrest Yoga while working through her own life’s traumas. The process of healing herself inspired her to teach others about what works to heal yourself physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
- Ana & Jose show how to make your practice a daily blessing, a vehicle for waking up to our own aliveness and rekindling the Life Force within
- Jose is presently director of Descendance Aboriginal Dance Theater and Forrest Yoga. He is an innovative genius and a one of a kind contributor to the yoga field. Jose co-teaches all courses with Ana.
- Compassion, ecology & health: Jose teaches about the intelligence of the Vegan lifestyle, based on his 30 years of deep research into how our food choices affect our health, bring animals into extinction and either balance or destroy our planet.
– Ana Forrest
Frequently asked questions