Location: On Demand
For the first time ever this training is available online and on demand taught by Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco.
You get access to the pre-recorded 26 day Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training for 12 months.
The training contains:
- 22 morning intensives including Ceremony, music healing, and world renowned Forrest Yoga Asana Practice
- 22 day of afternoon teaching modules, including the art of FY sequencing, hands on assists, professional ethics, finding your authentic voice as a teacher, nutritional strageties, and personal processes, that help you develop as a human.
- 2 day Anatomy Course by Forrest Yoga Guardian Brian Campbell.
- 1 day Business Course by Forrest Yoga Guardian Charlie Speller.
- The Forrest Yoga course manual
- access to the Forrest Yoga course private facebook group to ask questions and connect with your peers
- access to the Forrest Yoga song book (chants) by Jose Calarco
To help you get certified, you will be allocated a Forrest Yoga Guardian in Training, who will guide you through step by step and monitor your homework tasks.
This breakthrough online Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training is a comprehensive program for aspiring teachers, experienced teachers, and yoga students who want to work deeper within themselves. The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training delivers a solid foundation in the art of teaching Forrest Yoga and is the first step to becoming a Forrest Yoga Certified Teacher.
USD 1,250.00 (includes certification, after completion you can register with Yoga Alliance
Course available to purchase until July 30th.
Discounts are offered for:
Military personnel 10%,
Inspired Hoop members (10%).
Repeat students of the training (20%).
Forrest Yoga offers a limited number of Scholarships for the BIPOC community. Please send us an email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org