Experience 9-days of blissful Forrest Yoga practice and Ceremony. Join us for this opportunity to practice alongside Ana, Jose and their community of teacher trainees every morning in a 4 hour Forrest Yoga class that will bring aliveness into every cell of your body, and ignite your passion for living.
This program is for those who long to deepen their yoga practice. You will work with advanced asanas together with Ana and Jose’s blend of live music, invocation, smoke blessing, storytelling, prayer, philosophy, and primordial Shamanic healing practices.
With them, you will:
- Up-level your personal practice
- Invest in your own self-care
- Detoxify your body and your mind
- Learn to work with and heal any injuries you may have
- Learn to make advanced poses more accessible
- Push the edges of what is possible in your body in a supported and safe way
The Advanced Teacher Training is one of the 300hr training modules.
If you already hold a 200hr teacher training of any style, after training you will be able to teach inspired Forrest Yoga.
This training is open for everyone with an intermediate yoga practice. You will be guided in how to approach and teach advanced poses, you do not have to have mastered them. If you are already a registered Yoga Teacher, you can claim CEU’s with Yoga Alliance for this course.
Date: August 12-20th 2022
Day 1-9: 70 hrs
07:45-11:45pm Ceremony and Intensives
1:45 – 5:30pm Training Sessions
Schedule might be subject to small changes. Final schedule will be released right before the start of the course.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
We are offering an Early Bird discount for this Live Online training!
In order to receive the discount, we must receive a payment of the FULL Early Bird tuition of $2,400. The Early Bird discount ends 12 August 2021. After this the price is $2,600.
The following persons qualify for discounts on Teacher Training Tuitions:
- 20% for Forrest Yoga Hoop Members (applies also to Early Bird)
- 10% discount for Forrest Yoga Hoop Inspired Members (applies to Early Bird)
- 10% for military personnel including Active Duty, family members, retirees and veterans. Military ID required (applies also to Early Bird).
- 20% for repeat students, that are not members of the Hoop (applies on the Early Bird.