Fire up your life
Experience 9-days of blissful Forrest Yoga practice and Ceremony. Join us for this opportunity to practice alongside Ana, Jose and their community of teacher trainees every morning in a 4 hour Forrest Yoga class that will bring aliveness into every cell of your body, and ignite your passion for living.
Advance your practice
This program is for those who long to deepen their yoga practice. You will work with advanced asanas together with Ana and Jose’s blend of live music, invocation, smoke blessing, storytelling, prayer, philosophy, and primordial Shamanic healing practices.
With them, you will:
- Up-level your personal practice
- Invest in your own self-care
- Detoxify your body and your mind
- Learn to work with and heal any injuries you may have
- Learn to make advanced poses more accessible
- Push the edges of what is possible in your body in a supported and safe way
The morning sessions are open to yoga teachers and experienced yoga practitioners of all styles. Students experience 4 hour practice sessions (together with Ceremony), which will deeply transform their physical and spiritual practice. These sessions offer profound depth to students of all levels, and provide the opportunity for advanced students to further develop their skills.
How to book:
You can choose to either book single intensive, or the full 9 days of the morning sessions.
To book day 8 and 9 you must have participated in one or more of the previous days of the morning intensives.
Intensives run from 8:00am – 12:00pm daily.
Tuition for Morning Intensives:
Early Bird (closes 60 days before training starts):
Single: USD 90
All 9 days: USD 750
Single-day: USD 120
All 9 days: USD 950
The following persons qualify for discounts on Teacher Training Tuitions:
- 20% for Forrest Yoga Hoop Members (applies also to Early Bird)
- 10% for military personnel including Active Duty, family members, retirees, and veterans. Military ID required (applies also to Early Bird)
Forrest Yoga encourages inclusivity in all our programs. We offer Scholarships to BIPOC in our community. Go here to apply.