Yoga Bodyworkers Training
- 04-26-2016 12:00 to 05-06-2016 14:00
Contact event manager
A course in MyoFascial Bodywork, Muscle-Activation, & Forrest Yoga on how to get out of pain and improve functional movement.
A 10 day, 100 hour training in Anatomy and Bodywork that applies to Yoga. We teach a combination of muscle activation, myo-fascial bodywork, and yoga training that is pain-specific and leads to improved functional movement. Our course is a multi-disciplined approach teaching students to see and work holistically with body/mind/spirit through the mediums of Yoga & Bodywork Therapies.
- Daily Format begins with 2.5 hour Forrest Yoga Morning Intensive (8:30-11am)
- Followed by 5.5 hour afternoon Yoga Bodyworkers Training = 80 Hours (12-5:30pm)
- Post-Training: 2 Group Skype Sessions & 4 Case Studies with Clinical Practice = 20 hours
A Hands-on Study of:
The 12 major Structural Muscles
- How these 12 muscles affect everything in the body.
- How to use Yoga & Bodywork to balance them
Structural Assessment & Seeing Skills Training
- MyoFascial Meridians – seeing body-wide relationships of tension transmission
- Wholistic/3-D Anatomy vs. Mechanistic/ Linear Anatomy
Feeling Skills Training
- Feeling within our web – Fascial Sensing & Muscle Reading
- MyoFascial Release, Muscle Activation, Hands-on Assisting in Yoga Asana
Yoga – Daily Forrest Yoga Intensive
- Whole training is taught in ways that apply to Yoga
100 hours of CEU’s with Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB