Yoga Bodyworkers Training with Jambo Truong & Brian Campbell
- 04-01-2019 12:00 to 04-10-2019 14:00
Contact event manager
A 10 day self development and self healing program using Ceremony, Forrest Yoga and Bodywork that applies to movement and healing traditions such as yoga, massage & meditation. We teach a combination of muscle activation, myo-fascial bodywork, and yoga training that is pain-specific and leads to improved functional movement. Our course is a multi-disciplined approach teaching students to see and work holistically with body/mind/spirit through the mediums of Yoga & Bodywork Therapies.
Daily Format begins Ceremony, Forrest Yoga Morning Intensive followed by Functional Anatomy Lectures & Bodywork Practicals.
A Hands-on Study of:
Co-creating a 'safe space' environment to safely drop deeper into who you authentically are. Using intent setting and creative expression to cultivate your own personal Ceremony.
The Musculo-Fascial-Skeletal System
• Connective Tissue and the migrational pathways of tension in relation to: injury & pain, postural type, and emotional charge
Feeling Skills Training
• Feeling within our physical and emotional web
• Fascial Sensing
• Muscle Reading
• MyoFascial Release
• Muscle Activation
• Hands-on Assisting in Yoga Asana
Yoga – Daily Forrest Yoga Intensive
• Whole training is taught in ways that apply to Yoga
Course Cost £1,800
To book or for more information email email@example.com