Workshop with Colleen Millen in Berkeley California
- December 6, 2014
- Saturday, 1PM to 4PM
Contact event manager
INNER SIGHT: SEE, FEEL & MOVE ENERGY
Join Colleen Millen and Guardian in Training Kiki Lovelace for this Forrest Yoga Intensive & Hands-on Assist Clinic
Gain insights into your yoga practice and your teaching with a soothing, warm asana practice interspersed with hands-on assisting interludes that will open your core and juice up your hips!
In this 3-hour yoga asana workshop you will learn how to…
• Practice in depth hands-on assists with a focus on hip opening postures found in many systems of yoga such as Warrior II, Reverse Warrior, Pigeon and Frog Pose
• Gracefully and effectively move in and out of assisting Sun Salutations
• Do Savasana assists that are grounding and deeply restorative for your students and loved ones
• Uptake the sweetness of your assists on your students so that you feel nourished by this connection with another human being
• Embody your wiser self by accessing your natural empathing and seeing skills for more effective and caring hands-on healing
****Those who are signed up for the 2015 Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program with Colleen get a 20% discount off the price of this workshop.
For More information visit InnerStellar