Name Your Demons, Allow Support and Transform. Official Forrest Yoga 3 day CET
- 02-03-2017 12:00 to 02-05-2017 14:00
Contact event manager
The intent of this continuing education training is:
– To deepen teaching skills, body awareness, sensitivity, and intuition.
– To refine hands-on assists, get teaching feedback and grow as a teacher.
– To explore and embrace the shadow side and transform.
– To learn how to be supported and to support others.
– To build community and help to create a network of professionals who can relate to each other from a heart place enabling growth and mutual transformation.
The training is built around the fairy tale of Rumpelstiltzkin, which is a multi-layered and very powerful fairy tale. The aspects of the fairy tale that are looked at are: naming the demon, asking for support and transformation.
Fairy tales are a very powerful way of working, as they encapsulate in an archetypal way what it means to be human. As teachers we want to connect to our humanity, so that we can connect authentically to our students – thereby becoming more effective teachers.
Format of Each Day:
– 9 am to 1 pm – Four Directions Ceremony, chanting, asana practice and assists
– 1 pm to 2.30 pm – break
– 2.30 pm to 6.30/7 pm – emotional process work, guided writing, Q&A
Maximum number of participants: 6
For more information and to register, click here