I Care Practice
- 08-12-2016 12:00 to 08-14-2016 14:00
Contact event manager
“I Care” Practice is created to build healthy and healing practice patterns.
In Forrest Yoga we designate a spot in the body that needs attention or healing. You will experience pleasure by bringing caring energy to breath and poses. This will soften habitual gripping places and succeed in deepening the practice.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Forrest Yoga Basic moves – help feeling in the body with breath to deepen poses’ possibilities.
- Learn to bring pleasure and comfort and still feel strong and powerful.
- Sequential strength building classes will teach using breath to support poses in back bends, standing poses, arm balances, and various inversions.
- Learning the truth of what works and what doesn’t in practice.