Heighten your Feeling Skills to Clear Pain with Brian Campbell in Peterborough
- 02-22-2014 12:00 to 02-23-2014 14:00
Contact event manager
Forrest Yoga Guardian Brian Campbell travels to England — all the way from L.A. — for these dynamic workshops!
This course will focus on Hands on Bodywork, Functional Anatomy of Myo-Fascial Meridians, & Forrest Yoga Programs:
Day 1: Overview of Spiral Line & Lateral Line
Day 2: Bodywork Techniques to clear pain for the most common tight and painful spots on the Myo-Fascial Meridians
— Each day will begins with a 2 hour Yoga Intensive.
Some of the unique things this course will do:
-You will learn to “Turn-on” your hands- no matter how much or little experience you have working with direct hands-on Bodywork.
– You will learn about “Shielding,” how to start feeling it, and to start clearing it out of your own body and others.
– You will be delighted and empowered with new Anatomical insights.
– You will learn to Trust yourself and your “feeling” sense.
– You will walk away with a heightened capacity for “feeling” and a roadmap of how to keep increasing your capacity.
Leave this class feeling exhilarated, turned on, and inspired to learn more!
For more details, click here