Hands On Assisting for Yoga Teachers with Forrest Yoga Guardian Denise Hopkins
- April 22, 2018
- Sunday, 1PM to 6PM
Contact event manager
HANDS ON ASSISTING FOR YOGA TEACHERS
Cost: $105v (early bird $90. Deadline March 25th)
Refine your teaching and reignite your passion in this one-day workshop. This is an excellent opportunity to build confidence in your hands, learn new assists, and connect with other teachers in your community.
Whether you are a brand new teacher or have been at it for years, you will leave with lots of new tools to incorporate into your group classes and with private clients. Learn assists for seated poses, back bends, twists, standing poses and Savasana. The training will also cover pose modifications for students with injuries.
This workshop is open to teachers of all styles and levels. Also open to students currently enrolled in a teacher training course.
- Learn how to touch in a compassionate and heart-felt way
- Learn assists for seated poses, back bends, twists, standing poses and Savasana
- Learn pose modifications for common injuries
- Explore cueing with clarity and brevity
- Refine your assists by receiving first-hand feedback as you partner up for every pose
*Hours from this training can be applied to Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Hours