Foundation Teacher Training in Peterborough
- 08-08-2014 12:00 to 09-03-2014 14:00
Contact event manager
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training is a 27-day teacher training which encompasses 22 days intensives and teacher training, a 3-day Functional Anatomy for Yoga Teachers course and a 2-day Forrest Yoga Business Course is a comprehensive program for aspiring teachers, experienced teachers or yoga students who want to work deeper within themselves. This teacher training meets the 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Program requirements and is the foundation starting point for new teachers and the first step to becoming a Forrest Yoga Certified Teacher.
What makes the Forrest Yoga Foundation Training so effective?
– Experiential, focused and rich, with nearly 40 years of Ana's experience
– Employs a variety of teaching tools and group processes
– Provides you the time to practice teach with supervision and feedback from Ana
– Includes philosophical inquiries into ethics, teaching integrity, boundaries
– Offers an opportunity to learn to speak your truth and listen open-heartedly
– Includes the 400-page Forrest Yoga Teacher Training Manual with breadth of valuable material for future reference
– Includes additional manuals for both the Functional Anatomy Course and the Forrest Yoga Business Course
Click here for more information regarding the Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training.