Forrest YogaÂ® Continuing Education for Effective Coaching & Teaching
- 12-01-2017 12:00 to 12-07-2017 14:00
Contact event manager
Who is this training for?
The Forrest Yoga® Continuing Education for Effective Coaching and Teaching is a 6-day training designed for Forrest Yoga® Teachers who want to assist Forrest Yoga® Teacher Trainings, those interested in teaching others how to teach, and those wanting to up-level their teaching and assisting skills. The aim of the training is to make you a more skillful, compassionate and intelligent coach and teacher, so you are better equipped to deal with whatever challenges you and your students may face. Taught by Heidi Sormaz and Cat Allen.
There are 2 different enrollment types in this training: Lead-Assistant-in-Training or Assistant-in-Training.
Lead-Assistant-in-Training spots are limited to 6. Priority enrollment for Lead-Assistant-in-Training is given to assistants who have previously assisted a Forrest Yoga® Teacher Training for a minimum of 5 days. No assisting experience required for an Assistant spot.
You must be a graduate of the 200-Hour Forrest Yoga® Foundation Teacher Training.
* 42-hour credit towards the 300-Hour Forrest Yoga® Advanced Teacher Training.
* If you are a Lead-Assistant-in-Training, you receive an additional 10 hours of credit for the additional training you receive in the private assistant practice at 6:15 am-8:30 am each day.
* Awarded Forrest Yoga Level 3 Certification if you have finished the Level 2 Homework and the Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program
* Eligible to assist Forrest Yoga® Teacher Trainings
* Fulfill your requirements for the 300-Hour Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training program. This CET is a module of the 300-Hour training program.
This training teaches Assistants how to coach and teach trainees within the Forrest Yoga® teacher training curriculum. You will learn and practice coaching techniques including how to give teaching feedback, how to work with triggers and challenges that trainees face, and how to coach hands-on assists. Most importantly, you will learn how to create and hold a safe space for learning and growing. This training is a module of the 300-Hour Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training, a training that is open to yoga teachers of any background or style. Completion of this module will help you gain your 300-Hour advanced teaching certification with Forrest Yoga.