This 8-Day Forrest Yoga CET is focused on assisting you to connect with your confidence, talent and compassion for self and others as a teacher and a person.
The training will be led by Forrest Yoga Guardian Victoria Kourkaki and assisted by Forrest Yoga Certified Teacher Level 4 Tonia Chatziantoniou.
It is an essential component for becoming a Level 3 & Level 4 Forrest Yoga Teacher after completing the Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training.
This training is also open to every yoga teacher who desires to sharpen their teaching skills and feel a deep personal transformation.
Dates: 2nd – 10th March 2024
Location: Nama Yoga Studio, Fokidos 26, Menemeni 115 26
It is open to teachers from ALL yoga backgrounds.
Victoria will help you grow your presence and energy as a teacher and a leader, how to feel your own worthiness and enoughness and how to build confidence through teaching, voice and the words you speak.
During the program, you will:
– Deepen physical practice through Morning Practices. You will become skilful in feeling the sense of self-awareness and body-mind connection.
– Learn to apply the Forrest Yoga “Breath Formula” to benefit when speaking and teaching during group classes.
– Learn Forrest Yoga “Class Sequencing” in order to skilfully prevent injuries and pain. The trainees will work together and co-create Forrest Yoga sequences. You will learn the brilliant Forrest yoga sequencing way that can take you into apex poses smoothly!
– Develop in-depth knowledge & skills while learning Forrest Yoga “Hands-on Assist” techniques. Develop a healing touch, while you dive into co-creating healing energy with the student within the poses.
– Learn how to guide others to be responsible for their own healing both emotionally and physically in yoga practice as well as in life.
– Learn the preliminary level of Ceremonial skills on how to conduct a Ceremony in order to hold a safe and sacred space for self and others for personal development and growth.
Victoria will share her unique skills, experience and wisdom developed over the years teaching and practicing Forrest Yoga. She will full-heartedly support you in building a strong foundation for your own healing path. Expect to feel a safe space under her guidance for your learning and personal growth throughout the entire program!
To reserve your spot, a non-refundable deposit is needed.
Early Bird Price until 31st January 2024: 1200€, full amount paid
Regular Price: 1400€
Non-refundable deposit: 400€