Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training Residential Package with Cat Allen and Heidi Sormaz
- 10-28-2016 12:00 to 11-22-2016 14:00
Contact event manager
The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training Residential Package is fully booked. Non-residential spaces are still available.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training as a 26-day residential course at the beautiful Soma Ranch in Texas, taught by Catherine Allen & Heidi Sormaz. For the first time ever trainees will have the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the training environment and soak up the beauty of Soma Ranch without the stress of travel between sessions, organising meals or accommodation. For this training, we’ve taken care of that for you!
The Teacher Training Course
- 22 days of Morning Intensives (group practices), which include Ceremony and intent setting
- 22 days of teacher training exercises, coaching and personal development
- 3-day Anatomy Course, taught by the amazingly knowledgable Ellen Heed
- 1-day Business Course
It is a comprehensive program for aspiring teachers, experienced teachers, and yoga students who want to work deeper within themselves. The Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training delivers a solid foundation in the art of teaching Forrest Yoga and is a 200hr Yoga Alliance accredited course. Successfully completing this training entitles you to teach Forerst Yoga, join the Forrest Yoga worldwide Hoop of the Teachers and sign-up to the Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program, should you want to.
The Residential Package Covers:
- 3 meals a day for 26 days
- Check-in after 5pm on Thursday Oct 27 and evening meal
- Accommodation from Oct 27-Nov 22 (check out day)*
You will also be able to make use of Soma Ranches facilities, which include: On-site swimming pool, infrared sauna, mineral therapeutic spa, free wifi, free laundry facility, and more…