Forrest Yoga Continuous Education for Yoga Teachers and Senior Students
- 05-13-2016 12:00 to 05-15-2016 14:00
Contact event manager
This is an official Forrest Yoga 3 day Continuous Education for Yoga Teachers and Senior Students only.
– To deepen teaching skills, body awareness, sensitivity, and intuition.
– To refine hands-on assists, get teaching feedback and grow as a teacher.
– To explore and embrace the shadow side and transform.
– To learn how to be supported and to support others.
– To build community and help to create a network of professionals who can relate to each other from a heart place enabling growth and mutual transformation.
The training is built around the fairy tale of Rumpelstiltzkin, which is a multi-layered and very powerful fairy tale. The aspects of the fairy tale that are looked at are: naming the demon, asking for support and transformation.