Forrest Yoga 300hr Teacher Training Module with Sandra Robinson
- 11-08-2019 12:00 to 11-13-2019 14:00
Contact event manager
CET for Emotional Process and Transformation
This six-day training module is a part of the Forrest Yoga 300-hour Certification.
The overall intent of the course is to learn to integrate and awaken more parts of oneself in order to become a more authentic, compassionate and grounded teacher. Participants are encouraged to bring the parts of themselves that are in hiding to a more alive and full state, thereby becoming a more contained and vibrant teacher.
The CET looks at:
- Exploration of body sensations, feelings, presence and awareness.
- Skills to ground and centre, as well as to overall build resources.
- Introducing the concept of somatic resonance and its importance to teaching authentically.
- Developing awareness on how we support others and how much we resist or allow incoming support.
- Transformation and the basis of transformation. The cooperation and regulation of left and right brain.
- Space to teach and receive compassionate and constructive feedback exploring underlying patterns that manifest within the teaching.
- How to build and maintain community as a way to have ongoing support.
Day 1 to Day 6: MORNINGS
9am to 1pm – four directions, chanting, meditation, asana, assists
Day 1 to Day 6: AFTERNOONS
3pm to 6.30pm – process work, teaching, feedback, reflections, etc.
**This is an elective module. All 300-hour trainees must complete the 4 core modules plus 2 elective modules.**