Forrest Yoga 300hr Teacher Training Module with Jambo Truong
- 08-14-2018 12:00 to 08-19-2018 14:00
Contact event manager
Ceremony, Spirituality & Meditation: A 6-Day Continuing Education Training for Yoga Teachers of Any Style or Lineage
This six-day training module is a part of the Forrest Yoga 300-hour Certification (open to yoga teachers of any style).
In this six-day training, we will create a sacred container for you to delve into your own experience of Self and Spirit and learn tools to weave threads of your authentic spirituality into your teaching. Each day, we will use a different meditation technique to ground into deep introspection, helping you to increase your awareness of self and of the interconnection of all life.
Early morning ceremonies and asana practices will give you the opportunity to apply these meditation techniques to your yoga practice. Afternoon sessions will focus on how to bring these deep experiences of meditation and ceremony to your students.
- Explore spiritual ceremony and practice leading group ceremonies
- Identify beneficial meditation techniques for different situations
- Practice teaching a variety of meditation techniques
- Study & discuss ethics for yoga teachers, including how to use one’s position of authority responsibly
- Learn how to respect and honor your students’ boundaries, and use your intuition and wisdom to lead them through techniques that might be most beneficial for them in the moment
This training will take place from 10am to 6pm each day.
The price of this training includes the purchase of a biofeedback device, an innovative technology that can assist us in working towards deep states of meditation and healing by showing measurements in real time of the state of our nervous system health. Once you have completed this training you will be able to monitor your own progress and work with individuals to track the resonance of their practice.
To sign up please email: email@example.com
For payments, please use Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please could you also put to use reference Stretch Ceremony.