Forrest Yoga 300hr Teacher Training Module with Cat Allen & Heidi Sormaz
- 12-02-2018 12:00 to 12-07-2018 14:00
Contact event manager
Continuing Education for Effective Coaching and Teaching
This six-day training module is a part of the Forrest Yoga 300-hour Certification.
Who is this training for?
This 6-day training is designed for Forrest Yoga Teachers who want to assist Forrest Yoga Teacher Trainings, those interested in teaching others how to teach, and those wanting to up-level their teaching and assisting skills.
It is taught by Forrest Yoga Guardians, Cat Allen and Heidi Sormaz.
There are two different enrollment types in this training: Lead-Assistant-in-Training or Assistant-in-Training.
Lead-Assistant-in-Training spots are limited to six. Priority enrollment for Lead-Assistant-in-Training is given to assistants who have previously assisted a Forrest Yoga® Teacher Training for a minimum of five days. No assisting experience required for an Assistant spot.
You must be a graduate of the 200-Hour Forrest Yoga® Foundation Teacher Training.
- 42-hour credit towards the 300-Hour Forrest Yoga® Advanced Teacher Training.
- If you are a Lead-Assistant-in-Training, you receive an additional 10 hours of credit for the additional training you receive in the private assistant practice at 6:15 am-8:30 am each day.
- Awarded Forrest Yoga Level 3 Certification if you have finished the Level 2 Homework and the Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program
- Eligible to assist Forrest Yoga® Teacher Trainings
- Fulfill your requirements for the 300-Hour Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training certification.
This training teaches Assistants how to coach and teach trainees within the Forrest Yoga® teacher training curriculum. You will learn and practice coaching techniques including how to give teaching feedback, how to work with triggers and challenges that trainees face, and how to coach hands-on assists. Most importantly, you will learn how to create and hold a safe space for learning and growing.
Each day begins with a Morning Intensive that includes Calling in the Four Directions, Chanting, and Meditation followed by an asana practice. The afternoon sessions focus on teaching you how to be an effective coach and teacher. Lead Assistants in Training also participate in the early morning practice prior to the Morning Intensive.