Fierce Medicine: Breakthrough Practices to Heal the Body and Ignite the Spirit
- January 24, 2013
- Thursday, 7PM to 9PM
- Ana Forrest
Contact event manager
In this lecture, Ana will bring to light many of the themes she discusses in her book, such as:
• Stalking Fear – How to move from prey to predator
• Walking Free of Pain – Suffering in life is optional
• Truth Speaking – Building a compassionate, but Warrior’s heart
• Learning to Listen Within – Your body is talking to you
• Embodying Spirit – Romancing your soul and doing what delights you
This lecture is ‘for anyone who has a body’. Whether you are a healer, yoga practitioner, teacher, or simply interested in living a fulfilled existence, you’ll benefit from and enjoy this event. Ana is an inspirational teacher with a no-nonsense attitude to cutting through life’s challenges. You will leave feeling more empowered and inspired.
Click here for more information and to register!