â€œI Careâ€ Practice with Sin Hee McCabe
- 08-02-2016 12:00 to 08-07-2016 14:00
Contact event manager
“I Care” Practice is created to build healthy and healing practice patterns.
In Forrest Yoga we designate a spot in the body that needs attention or healing. In this yoga practice, you will experience contentment by bringing caring energy to the breath and poses. This will soften habitual gripping places and succeed in deepening the practice.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Forrest Yoga basic yoga moves – helps the body with the breath to deepen the possibilities of poses.
- To bring pleasure and comfort and still feel strong and powerful.
- Sequential strength-building poses using breath to support poses in back bends, standing poses, arm balances and various inversions.
- The truth of what works and what doesn’t in practice.