A Pacific Coast Yoga Retreat: Adventure, Ceremony and Yoga in Costa Rica
- 02-01-2017 12:00 to 02-07-2017 14:00
Contact event manager
Adventure to the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, at stunning Luna Lodge in the Osa Peninsula, for an illuminating week of ceremony, yoga, and nature immersion. Each day will begin with a traditional ceremony of drumming, chanting and journey –work, led by Jerusha Rone. She will then guide you through a 2 hour, (intent driven), Forrest yoga practice, all while receiving hands on assists and adjustments from Lana Smithner and Brittany Bares. Afternoon sessions will be led by Brittany or Lana and include a second asana practice, as well as talking circles, book talks, yoga nidra and nature immersions into the surrounding park and local beach. Three organic and healthy meals will be included for each day. Body-work and other support services will be available at an additional cost.
We are especially excited to announce a very special guest musician, Dave Hildtebrand. Dave will weave his musical scoring throughout the entire week.
Luna-Lodge is set in 150-acres of tropical rainforest and 75 of those acres are virgin rainforest. National Geographic has described the Osa Peninsula as, “The most biologically intense place on Earth.” The property hosts hundreds of plant and animal species, as well as a year-round waterfall. After you have explored the rainforest, take a short walk to the beach to witness a breath-taking sunset set against the Pacific Ocean. We hope that the time you spend nurturing yourself in this sacred space will not only leave you feeling creative and connected, but will also give you the confidence and support to use these tools when you go back home!
The retreat package includes:
– A 7 night/ 6 day luxurious stay at Luna Lodge
– Internal flights from San Jose to the Osa Peninsula and transfer to Luna Lodge
– 3 organic and delicious meals per day
– Morning Forrest Yoga intensives
– Afternoon workshops, including yoga nidra and talking circles
– Excursions to the surrounding park, waterfall, hikes, and beach
Retreat Pricing, Per Double Occupancy
*Single occupancy surcharge available
Early Bird, register by 9/1/2016, all prices USD
Prices after 9/1/2016
3% of all proceeds go to the White Hawk Foundation, which supports the surrounding rainforest.
Price Does Not Include:
– Flight to & from San Jose, Costa Rica
– 1 night lodging in San Jose on day of arrival (fly into San Jose 1/31, leave for Osa Peninsula early next morning, 2/1)
– Body work & other support services
– Additional activities and excursions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.