3 Day Continuing Education for ALL Yoga Teachers
- 05-03-2013 12:00 to 05-05-2013 14:00
Contact event manager
This 3-day course is designed for teachers aspiring to improve their teaching and personal practice. It is for those who are ready to move deeper within themselves through exploration of the rich tapestry of Forrest Yoga. The aim of the training is to make you a more skillful, passionate, compassionate and intelligent teacher, so you are better equipped to deal with whatever challenges you and your students may face. Trainees will be encouraged and empowered to develop both as individuals and as teachers. You will be coached to teach from who you are, learn to work with injuries, and skillfully work with hands-on assisting.
In the FYCET, you will have the opportunity to:
• Study, tailor and improve your own yoga practice
• Learn to work with injuries
• Communicate clearly and specifically
• Gain a greater understanding of the poses and their effect
• Learn about sequencing, aligning poses to work progressively deeper and without injury
• Participate in teaching critiques
• Explore optimal personal nutrition
• Develop personal and professional ethics and boundaries in teaching
• Engage in sadhanas (spiritual exercises)
• Strengthen your authentic voice
Morning: 8:30 – 11:30 AM, 3-hour Forrest Yoga Intensive – includes Native American Ceremony, Chanting, Meditation, and Asana/Pranayama Practice
Afternoon: 1:00 – 6:00 PM, Training / Teaching Practicum / Instruction
Training Course Requirements:
You are eligible to take this course if you have completed a 200-hour teacher training. If you are interested but are not yet at the 200-hour level, please contact Kelley@TwoRiversYoga.com. The full 3-Day course is only open to those who plan to be there 100% of the time during the hours posted.
Contact Two Rivers Yoga & Massage today for more information and to register!