Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training with Ana Forrest and Jose Calarco, Dundee, Scotland, UK
- 08-07-2020 8:00 to 08-15-2020 18:30
Contact event manager
Experience 9-days of blissful Forrest Yoga practice and Ceremony. Join us for this opportunity to practice alongside Ana, Jose and their community of teacher trainees every morning in a 4.5-hour Forrest Yoga class that will bring aliveness into every cell of your body, and ignite your passion for living.
This program is for those who long to deepen their yoga practice. You will work with advanced asanas together with Ana and Jose’s blend of live music, invocation, smoke blessing, storytelling, prayer, philosophy, and primordial Shamanic healing practices.
With them, you will:
- Up-level your personal practice
- Invest in your own self-care
- Detoxify your body and your mind
- Learn to work with and heal any injuries you may have
- Learn to make advanced poses more accessible
- Push the edges of what is possible in your body in a supported and safe way
The morning sessions are open to yoga teachers and experienced yoga practitioners of all styles. Students experience 4.5 hour practice sessions (together with Ceremony), which will deeply transform their physical and spiritual practice. These sessions offer profound depth to students of all levels, and provide the opportunity for advanced students to further develop their skills.
You can choose to either book single days, or the full 9 days of the training.
To book day 8 and 9 you must have participated in one or more of the previous days of the morning intensives.
Intensives run from 8:00am – 12:30pm daily.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
We are offering an Early Bird discount of $200!! Just go to our new Forrest Yoga Training Store and click on the Dundee Training’s Early Bird tuition button. In order to receive the discount, we must receive a payment of the FULL Early Bird tuition of $2,250. The Early Bird discount ends June 7, 2020.
The total tuition for this Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training is $2,450. That amount includes the core curriculum, but does not include food or accommodations. A deposit of $1,250 is due upon registration if you do not choose the Early Bird Tuition. The remaining $1,200 is due 30 calendar days prior to the start of the Training, or when the Training becomes full. Your spot in the Training is held only upon receipt of your deposit and is guaranteed upon receipt of your full payment.
The following persons qualify for discounts on Teacher Training Tuitions:
- 20% for Forrest Yoga Hoop Members (applies also to Early Bird)
- 10% discount for Forrest Yoga Hoop Inspired Members (applies to Early Bird)
- 10% for military personnel including Active Duty, family members, retirees and veterans. Military ID required (applies also to Early Bird).
- $300 for repeat students, that are not members of the Hoop (applies on the standard tuition only).